Dr Saadat Saeed
PhD in Entrepreneurship
Saadat’s past research efforts have included, but are not limited to: the global study of supportive institutions and women’s entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship in adverse conditions, corporate entrepreneurship and firm performance in multicounty context, Cross-Cultural comparison of Corporate Support Programs on Employees’ Innovative Behavior, all targeted for premier and high quality journals.
- Entrepreneurship education
- Corporate entrepreneurship
- Adversity and resilience in entrepreneurship
- Evidence based entrepreneurship
- Yousafzai, S., Fayolle, A., Lindgreen, A., Henry, C., Saeed, S. & Sheikh, S. (2018). Introduction. In Women Entrepreneurs and the Myth of ‘Underperformance’ A New Look at Women’s Entrepreneurship Research. Yousafzai, S., Fayolle, A., Lindgreen, A., Henry, C., Saeed, S. & Sheikh, S. Edward Elgar. xx-xxii.
- Yousafzai, Shumaila., Lindgreen, Adam., Saeed, Saadat., Henry, Colette. & Fayolle, Alain. (2018). Going Beyond a Gender-Neutral Approach. In “Introduction” in Contextual Embeddedness of Women’s Entrepreneurship. Abingdon:Routledge.
- Shandana Sheikh., Shumaila Yousafzai., Federica Sist., Aybeniz Akdeniz. & Saadat Saeed. (2018). A New Look at Women’s Entrepreneurship Research. In Women Entrepreneurs and the Myth of ‘Underperformance’. Shumaila Yousafzai, Alain Fayolle, Adam Lindgreen,, Colette Henry, Saadat Saeed, & Shandana Sheikh Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yousafzai, S, Fayolle, A, Lindgreen, A, Henry, C, Saeed, S & Sheikh, S (2018). Women Entrepreneurs and the Myth of ‘Underperformance’ A New Look at Women’s Entrepreneurship Research. Cheltenham. Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yousafzai, S., Lindgreen, A., Saeed, S., Henry, C. & Fayolle, A. (2018). Contextual Embeddedness of Women’s Entrepreneurship: Going Beyond a Gender-Neutral Approach. Routledge.
- Muffatto, M. & Saeed, S. (2014). Young and Innovative Entrepreneurship. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, 18 (2/3): Inderscience.
- Renko, Maija, Bullough, Amanda & Saeed, Saadat (2021). How do resilience and self-efficacy relate to entrepreneurial intentions in countries with varying degrees of fragility? A six-country study. International Small Business Journal: Researching Entrepreneurship 39(2): 130-156.
- Mohsen,K., Saeed,S. , Raza, A Omar,S. & Muffatto,M. (2021). Does using latest technology impact new venture innovation? A contingency based view of institutional environments.. Journal of Small Business Management 59(4): 852-886.
- Raza, A, Saeed, S, Yosafzai, S, Shahid, M, U & Muffatto, M (2020). Institutional adversity, external knowledge sources, and new ventures' innovation: An institutional polycentrism theory perspective . Industrial Marketing Management 90: 633-647.
- Yousafzai, S., Fayolle, A., Saeed, S., Henry, C. & Lindgreen, A. (2019). The contextual embeddedness of women’s entrepreneurship: towards a more informed research agenda.. Entrepreneurship & Regional Development 31(3-4): 167-177.
- Raza, A., Muffatto, M. & Saeed, S. (2019). The influence of formal institutions on the relationship between entrepreneurial readiness and entrepreneurial behaviour: A cross-country analysis.. Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development 26(1): 133-157.
- Engelen, A., Weinekotter, L., Saeed, S. & Enke, S. (2018). The Effect of Corporate Support Programs on Employees’ Innovative Behavior: A Cross-Cultural Study. Journal of Product Innovation Management 35(2): 230-253.
- Raza, A., Muffatto, M. & Saeed, S. (2018). Cross-country Differences in Innovative Entrepreneurial Activity: An Entrepreneurial Cognitive View . Management Decision 58(7): 1301-1329.
- Saeed, S., Yousafzai, S., Yani-de-Soriano, M. & Muffatto, M. (2015). The Role of Perceived University Support in the Formation of Students' Entrepreneurial Intention.. Journal of Small Business Management 53(4): 1127-1145.
- Saeed, S., Yousafzai, S., Paladino, A. & De Luca, L.M. (2015). Inside-out and outside-in orientations: A meta-analysis of orientation's effects on innovation and firm performance.. Industrial Marketing Management 47(4): 121-133.
- Yousafzai, S. Y., Saeed, S. & Muffatto, M. (2015). Institutional Theory and Contextual Embeddedness Of Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership: Evidence From 92 Countries.. Journal of Small Business Management 53(3): 587-604.
- Saeed, S., Yousafzai, S. Y. & Engelen A. (2014). On cultural and macroeconomic contingencies of the entrepreneurial orientation-performance relationship.. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice 38(2): 255-290.
- Saeed, S., Muffatto, M. & Yousafzai, S. (2014). A Multi-level Study of Entrepreneurship Education among Pakistani University Students.. Entrepreneurship Research Journal 4(3): 297-321.
- Saeed, S., Muffatto, M. & Yousafzai, S. (2014). Exploring inter-generational influence on entrepreneurial intention: the mediating role of perceived desirability and perceived feasibility.. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management 18(2/3): 134-153.