Dr Sara Eugeni
BA (Urbino), MA (Bologna), MSc (York), PhD (York)
I joined Durham University Business School in September 2014.
My research is focused on understanding the determinants and the welfare implications of capital flows, exchange rate dynamics and the rationales behind international policy cooperation.
I teach Introduction to Economics to first-year UG students. I am also the Programme Director of the MSc in Economics.
- International Macroeconomics
- Macroeconomic Theory
- International Finance
- Eugeni, S. (2016). Global imbalances in the XIX, XX and the XXI centuries.. Economics Letters 145: 69-72.
- Eugeni, S. (2015). An OLG model of global imbalances.. Journal of International Economics 95(1): 83-97.
- Eugeni, Sara (2019). Exchange rate volatility and cooperation in an incomplete markets' economy. . 2.
- Bambi, Mauro & Eugeni, Sara (2018). Exchange rates, sunspots and cycles.. 5.
- Eugeni, Sara (2018). Capital shares and the intergenerational consequences of international financial integration.. 6.
- Eugeni, Sara (2017). Nominal exchange rates and net foreign assets' dynamics the stabilization role of valuation effects.. 09.