Mrs Jennifer Smith
Jennifer Smith is part of the Instructional Design Team as a designer creating teaching and learning materials for academics and students. Jennifer comes from the business school postgraduate office as an administrator and has worked within the Masters, MBA and admissions for PhD/DBA. Prior to working for Durham University; Jennifer managed an audio and web conferencing company in Texas.
Jennifer can be contacted to:
- Deliver learning content for online courses (which may be delivered via the virtual learning environment).
- Provide training and support as required on using e-learning tools (e.g. webinar software, discussion boards) for tutors and module leaders as needed.
- Design and develop quality learner-centred resources.
- Provide training and support for e-learning tools (e.g. webinar software, discussion boards) for tutors and module leader.
- Brief and prepare academics for recordings; record, edit and produce audio and video media.