We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.

University College

Hardship funds

The College has few funds available for cases of financial hardship. Students having financial difficulties should see the Senior Tutor in the first instance.