Founded in 2008, the Centre for Catholic Studies at Durham University represents a creative partnership between academy and church: a centre within the pluralist, public academy for critically constructive Catholic studies of the highest academic standing.
News and Events
- Lauch Event for Centre for Catholic Social Thought and Practice
- South Africa Receptive Ecumenism Lecture, Workshop and Consultation Tour - Prof Paul D. Murray, Jan 2016
- Postgraduate Study Day hosted by the CCS
- The Sepulchrine Research Associate
- St Hilda Chair in Catholic Social Thought and Practice: Dr Mark Hayes confirmed as inaugural appointee