Founded in 2008, the Centre for Catholic Studies at Durham University represents a creative partnership between academy and church: a centre within the pluralist, public academy for critically constructive Catholic studies of the highest academic standing.
News and Events
- Conference: 'Patents on Life', Von Hügel Institute, Cambridge, 4-5 Sept. 2015
- ARCIC III Report
- Ushaw College welcomes the public with a programme of cultural events
- Prof. Karen Kilby's 'Confessions'
- ‘Monks in Motion’ AHRC Award
- Funding the NHS - Dr Mark Hayes
- Former CCS post-doctoral fellow, Michael Canaris appointed to the faculty at Loyola University Chicago’s Institute for Pastoral Studies (IPS)
- Online Booking Now Available for The Tablet 175th Anniversay Conference