Dr Kyriaki Nanou
Associate Professor in European Politics
|Associate Professor in European Politics in the School of Government and International Affairs||Room 203, Al Qasimi Building||+44 (0) 191 33 45894|
Dr Kyriaki Nanou is an Associate Professor in European Union politics and joined SGIA in 2018. She previously held a Lectureship in European politics at the University of Nottingham, a Postdoctoral Research Fellowship at the Department of Politics and International Relations, University of Oxford, a Max Weber Postdoctoral Fellowship at the European University Institute in Florence and a Fellowship in European Politics in the Department of Government at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Conti, Nicolo Hutter, Swen & Nanou, Kyriaki (2018). Party competition and political representation in crisis. Party Politics 24(1): 3-9.
- Clements, B., Nanou, K. & Real-Dato, J. (2018). Economic crisis and party responsiveness on the left–right dimension in the European Union. Party Politics 24(1): 52-64.
- Nanou, Kyriaki, Zapryanova, Galina & Toth, Fanni (2017). An ever-closer union? Measuring the expansion and ideological content of European Union policy-making through an expert survey. European Union Politics 18(4): 678-693.
- BEN CLEMENTS, KYRIAKI NANOU & SUSANNAH VERNEY (2014). We No Longer Love You, But We Don’t Want To Leave You’ The Eurozone Crisis and Popular Euroscepticism in Greece. Journal of European Integration 36(3): 247-265.
- HALIKIOPOULOU, DAPHNE, NANOU, KYRIAKI & VASILOPOULOU, SOFIA (2012). The paradox of nationalism: The common denominator of radical right and radical left euroscepticism. European Journal of Political Research 51(4): 504.
Mrs. Amanda Whitfield
Doctoral Research Student