The Evangelical Graduate Fellowship
The new Evangelical Graduate Fellowship has been established in honour of Professor Walter Moberly with the aim to support postgraduate research students in the Department of Theology and Religion. Bursaries to a combined value of up to £1800 will be awarded on a competitive basis.
- Overseas postgraduate research students in the Department of Theology & Religion, Durham University (DThM, Integrated PhD or PhD)
- EU, UK & Islands students are not eligible
- Research has a clear focus on biblical/theological study of the Christian canon of Scripture as the basic text for writing a thesis/dissertation
- Applicants must be Protestant Evangelical Christians (please see application form for more details)
- Open to full-time and part-time registered students of Durham University who meet the above criteria, regardless of College affiliation
- Applicants do not need to reside in Durham University.
This scholarship and bursaries will be awarded on the basis of demonstrated financial need, particularly in relation to a shortfall in fees funding, coupled with excellent academic performance.
How to apply
The application form which can be downloaded below contains more detailed information on the process and how to submit your application. The deadline for applications is 31 October 2019.
- Application Form (last modified: 19 September 2019)
The Principal's Office
St John's College
3 South Bailey
Office hours: 9:00–4:30pm
T: 0191 334 3856