The Professor Rae Earnshaw Scholarship
This scholarship will be awarded to one prospective/new student on the MA in Digital Theology Programme at Cranmer Hall 2020/21 and will cover £9000 towards the tuition fees for the programme.
- Applicants must have made an application to the MA in Digital Theology Programme at Cranmer Hall for the academic year 2020/21.
Scholarships are open to self-funded, home and international students only.
- Academic reference and merit
- Evidence of financial need and eligibility
Terms and conditions
- Payments are made to Cranmer Hall to offset the award holder’s tuition fees in the first term of the academic year.
- The awardee must submit a post (ca 500 words) about their College life activities, with photos, which may be published in the College blog, St John’s Chronicle. An award holder who does not wish their photo/name to be used on the website should inform the College at the point of the award being made.
How to apply
- Fill in and submit the online application form.
The application process will open 12 February 2020 and close 15 June 2020. Application outcomes will be communicated by 30 June 2020. For informal enquiries, email email@example.com.