The main laundry room is located at the bottom of Cruddas House, but there are other laundry facilities throughout College. This service is free for students living in College. You get a laundry card on arrival (against a deposit) and can view the laundry availability online.
The Housekeeping Department also provides a bed linen service for students who would prefer not to have to bring their own bed linen. The linen provision consists of sheets, pillow cases, duvet cover, and towels. The service works as follows:
- Your bed will be made up ready for your arrival.
- The bed linen and towels will be changed once per week and your bed will be made up again by the housekeeping staff.
- There is a charge of £6.60 per week for this service, which is available either during term time only or term time + vacation time.
- Once you have signed up, you will be provided with the linen service for the academic year.
- You will be invoiced by the Finance Department.
If you wish to use the College Linen Service, please contact email@example.com by Monday 16th September 2019 with your full name and whether you wish to sign up for term time only or term time + vacation time.
St John's College
3 South Bailey
Office hours: 08:30-17:00
T: 0191 334 3877