Alumni and Friends
The fabric of St John's College is not merely created by current students and staff but all who have ever passed through its doors and all that ever will. We are here to ensure that we maintain meaningful relationships between our alumni and friends and the College for past, present and future generations.
The St John's College Alumni and Development office exists as a main point of contact for all alumni and friends of the College. We can help with queries about getting in touch with old friends, listing new opportunities to get involved, providing information on events (including reunions), providing a careers network, helping you to support the College and assisting in many different ways - even with your purchase of College merchandise! For any enquires, feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com
Johnians know that even when we’re away from Durham, our John’s spirit is always with us. It's nice to reaffirm that family tie by having a proper visit, roaming the corridors that somehow still smell the same, loafing on the lawns and getting dressed up for formal. Since graduating we’ve done all manner of things and lived all over the place, but our 5 Year Reunion reminded us that we still have a shared home that we can always come back to and where we will always belong.Dani, Combined Arts, 2006-2009
Read the College Record to find out more about St John’s and our achievements in the past year.
St John's College
Latest news and information from St John's College, an independent college of Durham University. Fides Nostra Victoria.
- How much do you know about St Mary the Less, the St John's College Chapel? Watch our video to find out more...… https://t.co/nGN7TbdNhG
Tweeted 2 days ago
- A big well done to our brilliant team of staff and @cranmerhall spouses Liz, Nick, Leah, Vaughn, Jeni, Susie and An… https://t.co/Pkx9zDQIom
Tweeted 2 days ago
- Congratulations to Johnian Ana Maria! A wonderful student and employee ???????????? https://t.co/p2VBnGbY6G
Tweeted 4 days ago
- RT @NicolaFriar: My reflections on the sixth international literary juvenilia #conference hosted by @READEnglish & @StJohnsDurham where I…
Tweeted 6 days ago
- We're now inviting applications for the role of Assistant Senior Tutor (maternity cover). Do you know anyone who mi… https://t.co/JWy7u3MZkZ
Tweeted 2 weeks ago