Mr Samuel Jackson
4S in the Department of Mathematical Sciences
(email at email@example.com)
Is supervised by
- Statistics and Probability
- Statistics and Probability: Statistics
- Jackson, Samuel E., Einbeck, Jochen, Kasim, Adetayo & Talloen, Willem (2016). The correlation threshold as a strategy for gene filtering, with application to irritable bowel syndrome and breast cancer microarray data. Reinvention: an International Journal of Undergraduate Research 9(2).
- Einbeck, Jochen, Jackson, Samuel E. & Kasim, Adetayo (2015). A summer with genes: Simple disease classification from microarray data. Mathematics Today 51(4): 186-188.
Chapter in book
- Julian, BR, Foulger, GR, Hatfield, O, Jackson, SE, Simpson, E, Einbeck, J & Moore, A (2015). Hotspots in Hindsight. In The Interdisciplinary Earth: A Volume in Honor of Don L. Anderson. Foulger, GR, Lustrino, M & King, SD The Geological Society of America / AGU. 514: 105-121.