Publication details for Paul MansfieldMansfield, Paul (2006). The Lagrangian origin of MHV rules. Journal of High Energy Physics 2006(03): 037.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1126-6708, 1029-8479
- DOI: 10.1088/1126-6708/2006/03/037
- Keywords: Duality in Gauge Field Theories, Gauge Symmetry, QCD, Supersymmetric gauge theory
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
- View in another repository - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We construct a canonical transformation that takes the usual Yang-Mills action into one whose Feynman diagram expansion generates the MHV rules. The off-shell continuation appears as a natural consequence of using light-front quantisation surfaces. The construction extends to include massless fermions.