Publication details for Paul MansfieldMansfield, P. & Nolland, D. (2001). Test of gauged N = 8 SUGRA/N = 1 SYM duality at sub-leading order. Physics Letters B 515(1-2): 192-196.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 0370-2693
- DOI: 10.1016/S0370-2693(01)00826-7
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
- View in another repository - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
An infra-red fixed point of N = 1 super-Yang–Mills theory is believed to be dual to a solution of five-dimensional gauged
N = 8 supergravity. We test this conjecture at next to leading order in the large N expansion by computing bulk one-loop
corrections to the anomaly coefficient a − c. The one-loop corrections are non-zero for all values of the bulk mass, and not just
special ones as claimed in previous work.