Publication details for Professor Emeritus Paul MansfieldKjærgaard, L. & Mansfield, P. (1999). Calculating the infrared central charges for perturbed minimal models: improving the RG perturbation. Physics Letters B 462(1-2): 103-108.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 0370-2693
- DOI: 10.1016/S0370-2693(99)00895-3
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
- View in another repository - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We illustrate a method for improving Renormalisation Group improved perturbation theory by calculating the infrared central charge of a perturbed conformal field theory. The additional input is a dispersion relation that exploits analyticity of the energy-momentum tensor correlator.