Publication details for Paul MansfieldMansfield, P. & Nolland, D. (1999). One-loop conformal anomalies from AdS/CFT in the Schrödinger representation. Journal of HIgh Energy Physics 1999(07): 028.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1029-8479
- DOI: 10.1088/1126-6708/1999/07/028
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
- View in another repository - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We compute the conformal anomalies of boundary CFTs for scalar and fermionic fields propagating in AdS spacetime at one-loop. The coefficients are quantized, with values related to the mass-spectra for Kaluza-Klein compactifications of Supergravity on AdS5 × S5 and AdS7 × S4. Our approach interprets the partition function of fields on AdS spacetime in terms of wave-functionals that satisfy the functional Schrödinger equation.