Publication details for Peter BowcockBowcock, P. & Tzamtzis, G. (2007). Quantum complex sine-Gordon model on a half line. Journal of High Energy Physics 2007(11): 018.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1126-6708, 1029-8479
- DOI: 10.1088/1126-6708/2007/11/018
- Keywords: Integrable Field Theories; Exact S-Matrix; Boundary Quantum Field Theory
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
- View in another repository - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
In this paper, we examine the quantum complex sine-Gordon model on a half line. We obtain the quantum spectrum of boundary bound states using the the semi-classical method of Dashen, Hasslacher and Neveu. The results are compared and found to agree with the bootstrap programme. A particle/soliton reflection factor is conjectured, which is consistent with unitary, crossing and our semi-classical results.