Publication details for Victor AbrashkinAbrashkin, Victor (2010). Modified proof of a local analogue of the Grothendieck Conjecture. Journal Theorie des Nombres de Bordeaux 22(1): 1-50.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: ISSN: 1246-7405, ISSN : 2118-8572
- DOI: 10.5802/jtnb.703
- Keywords: local fields, ramification filtration, Grothendieck Conjecture
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
A local analogue of the Grothendieck Conjecture is an equivalence of the category of complete discrete valuation fields K with finite residue fields of characteristic p and the category of their Galois groups together with their ramification filtration. The case of field of characteristic 0 was considered earlier by Mochizuki, the the author proved it by differennt method if p>2, but the characteristic of K is not necessarily 0. This paper represents a modified approach, which covers also the case p=2.