Publication details for Victor AbrashkinAbrashkin, Victor (2009). Characteristic p analogue of modules with finite crystalline height. Pure and Applied Mathematics Quarterly 5(1): 469-494.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1558-8599, 1558-8602
- DOI: 10.4310/PAMQ.2009.v5.n1.a14
- Keywords: local fields, ramification filtration, crystalline representations, Anderson motives
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
In the case of local fields of positive characateristic we introduce an analogue of Fontaine's concept of Galois modules with finite crystalline height h. If h=1 these modules appear as geometric points of Faltings's strict modules. We obtain upper estimates for the largest upper ramification numbers of these modules and prove that these estimates are sharp.