Publication details for Professor Steven AbelAbel, Steven & Mariotti, Alberto (2014). Novel Higgs potentials from gauge mediation of exact scale breaking. Physical Review D: particles, fields, gravitation and cosmology 89(12): 125018.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1550-7998 (print), 1550-2368 (electronic)
- DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevD.89.125018
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We present a gauge mediation principle for beyond standard model theories where exact UV scale invariance is broken in a hidden sector. The relevant configurations are those in which the standard model and a hidden sector emanate from a scale invariant pair of UV theories that communicate only via gauge interactions. We compute the radiatively induced Higgs potential which contains logarithmic mass-squared terms that lead to unusual Higgs self-couplings. Its other couplings are unchanged.