Publication details for Professor Steven AbelAbel, S & Goodsell, M (2011). Easy Dirac Gauginos. Journal of High Energy Physics 2011(6): 64.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1126-6708, 1029-8479
- DOI: 10.1007/JHEP06(2011)064
- Keywords: Supersymmetry and duality, Supersymmetry breaking.
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
A simple and natural model is presented that gives Dirac gauginos. The configuration is related to “deconstructed gaugino mediation”. A high energy completion is provided based on existing ISS-like models of deconstructed gaugino mediation. This provides a complete picture of Dirac gauginos that includes the necessary extra adjoint fermions (generated as magnetic quarks of the ISS theory) and supersymmetry breaking (via the ISS mechanism). Moreover the screening of the scalar masses means that they can be similar to or less than the gaugino masses, even though the supersymmetry breaking is driven by F-terms.