Publication details for Professor Steven AbelAbel, Steven, Bajc, Borut & Sannino, Francesco (2019). Dual renormalization group flows in 4D. Physical Review D 99(6): 065001.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 2470-0010 (print), 2470-0029 (electronic)
- DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevD.99.065001
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We present a prescription for using the a central charge to determine the flow of a strongly coupled supersymmetric theory from its weakly coupled dual. The approach is based on the equivalence of the scale-dependent a parameter derived from the four-dilaton amplitude with the a parameter determined from the Lagrange multiplier method with scale-dependent R charges. We explicitly demonstrate this equivalence for massive free N=1 superfields and for weakly coupled SQCD.