Publication details for Tahani Coolen-MaturiMarques, F.J., Coolen, F.P.A. & Coolen-Maturi, T. (2019). Introducing nonparametric predictive inference methods for reproducibility of likelihood ratio tests. Journal of Statistical Theory and Practice 13: 15.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1559-8608, 1559-8616
- DOI: 10.1007/s42519-018-0020-9
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
This paper introduces the nonparametric predictive inference approach for reproducibility of likelihood ratio tests. The general idea of this approach is outlined for tests between two simple hypotheses, followed by an investigation of reproducibility for tests between two beta distributions. The paper reports on the first steps of a wider research programme towards tests involving composite hypotheses and substantial computational challenges.