Publication details for Pavel TumarkinFelikson, A. & Tumarkin, P. (2017). Bases for cluster algebras from orbifolds. Advances in Mathematics 318: 191-232.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 0001-8708
- DOI: 10.1016/j.aim.2017.07.025
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
- View in another repository - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We generalize the construction of the bracelet and bangle bases defined in  and the band basis defined in  to cluster algebras arising from orbifolds. We prove that the bracelet bases are positive, and the bracelet basis for the affine cluster algebra of type Cn(1) is atomic. We also show that cluster monomial bases of all skew-symmetrizable cluster algebras of finite type are atomic.