Publication details for Alexander StasinskiStasinski, Alexander (2009). The smooth representations of GL_2(o). Communications in Algebra 37(12): 4416-4430.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 0092-7872 (print), 1532-4125 (electronic)
- DOI: 10.1080/00927870902829049
- Keywords: Finite rings, Matrix groups, Representations, Primary 20G05, Secondary 20G25, 22E50
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
- View in another repository - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We give a classification of the smooth (complex) representations of GL2(𝔬), where 𝔬 is the ring of integers in a non-Archimedean local field. The approach is based on Clifford theory of finite groups and a corresponding study of orbits and stabilizers. In terms of this classification, we identify the representations which are geometrically or infinitesimally induced, respectively.