Publication details for Alexander StasinskiChen, Zhe & Stasinski, Alexander (2017). The algebraisation of higher Deligne–Lusztig representations. Selecta Mathematica 23(4): 2907-2926.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1022-1824 (print), 1420-9020 (electronic)
- DOI: 10.1007/s00029-017-0349-z
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
In this paper we study higher Deligne–Lusztig representations of reductive
groups over finite quotients of discrete valuation rings. At even levels, we show that
these geometrically constructed representations, defined by Lusztig, coincide with
certain explicit induced representations defined by Gérardin, thus giving a solution
to a problem raised by Lusztig. In particular, we determine the dimensions of these
representations. As an immediate application we verify a conjecture of Letellier for
GL2 and GL3.