Nicholas Georgiou, PhD London School of Economics
Assistant Professor, Probability in the Department of Mathematical Sciences
Telephone: +44 (0) 191 33 44157
Room number: CM227
- Statistics and Probability
- Statistics and Probability: Probability
- Probabilistic combinatorics and partial orders
- Modular decomposition and its connection to the Reconstruction Conjecture
- Random walks
- Georgiou, Nicholas, Mijatović, Aleksandar & Wade, Andrew R. (Submitted). Invariance principle for non-homogeneous random walks. Electronic Journal of Probability
- Georgiou, Nicholas, Menshikov, Mikhail V., Petritis, Dimitri & Wade, Andrew R. (Submitted). Markov chains with heavy-tailed increments and asymptotically zero drift. Electronic Journal of Probability
- Georgiou, Nicholas, Mijatović, Aleksandar & Wade, Andrew R. (2018). A radial invariance principle for non-homogeneous random walks. Electronic Communications in Probability 23: 56.
- Georgiou, Nicholas, Menshikov, Mikhail V., Mijatovic, Aleksandar & Wade, Andrew R. (2016). Anomalous recurrence properties of many-dimensional zero-drift random walks. Advances in Applied Probability 48(Issue A): 99-118.
- Gadouleau, Maximilien & Georgiou, Nicholas (2015). New Constructions and Bounds for Winkler's Hat Game. SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics 29(2): 823-834.
- Georgiou, Nicholas & Wade, Andrew R. (2014). Non-homogeneous random walks on a semi-infinite strip. Stochastic Processes and their Applications 124(10): 3179-3205.
- Crane, Edward, Georgiou, Nicholas, Volkov, Stanislav, Wade, Andrew R. & Waters, Robert J. (2011). The simple harmonic urn. Annals of Probability 39(6): 2119-2177.