Dr Prantika Bhowmik, PhD
Postdoctoral Research Associate, Applied Mathematics in the Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Applied & Computational Mathematics: Magnetohydrodynamics
- Bhowmik, Prantika (2019). Polar flux imbalance at the sunspot cycle minimum governs hemispheric asymmetry in the following cycle. Astronomy & Astrophysics 632: A117.
- Dash, Soumyaranjan, Bhowmik, Prantika & Nandy, Dibyendu (2019). Prediction of the Sun’s Corona for the Total Solar Eclipse on 2019 July 2. Research Notes of the AAS 3(6): 86.
- Bhowmik, Prantika & Nandy, Dibyendu (2018). Prediction of the strength and timing of sunspot cycle 25 reveal decadal-scale space environmental conditions. Nature Communications 9(1).
- Mazumder, Rakesh, Bhowmik, Prantika & Nandy, Dibyendu (2018). The Association of Filaments, Polarity Inversion Lines, and Coronal Hole Properties with the Sunspot Cycle: An Analysis of the McIntosh Database. The Astrophysical Journal 868(1): 52.