Publication detailsLawson, J. (2017). Minimal mutation-infinite quivers. Experimental Mathematics 26(3): 308-323.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1058-6458 (print), 1944-950X (online)
- DOI: 10.1080/10586458.2016.1166353
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
Quivers constructed from hyperbolic Coxeter simplices give examples of minimal mutation-infinite quivers; however, they are not the only such quivers. We classify minimal mutation-infinite quivers through a number of moves and link the representatives of the classes with the hyperbolic Coxeter simplices, plus exceptional classes which are not related to simplices.