Publication details for Kasper PeetersBallon Bayona, C.A., Peeters, Kasper & Zamaklar, Marija (2011). A Non-homogeneous ground state of the low-temperature Sakai-Sugimoto model. Journal of high energy physics 2011(6): 92.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1126-6708, 1029-8479
- DOI: 10.1007/JHEP06(2011)092
- Keywords: Gauge-gravity correspondence, AdS-CFT Correspondence.
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We study the instability of the low-temperature QCD vacuum at large-N c due to an axial chemical potential, using the holographic Sakai-Sugimoto model. We explicitly construct the ground state of the theory, which corresponds to a translationally non-invariant configuration.