Publication details for Ian VernonVernon, Ian., Goldstein, Michael. & Bower, Richard G. (2010). Rejoinder - Galaxy Formation: a Bayesian Uncertainty Analysis. Bayesian Analysis 05(04): 697 - 708.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1936-0975 (print), 1931-6690 (online)
- DOI: 10.1214/10-BA524REJ
- Keywords: computer models, uncertainty analysis, model discrepancy, history matching, Bayes linear analysis, galaxy formation, galform
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We thank the discussants David Poole, Pritam Ranjan, Earl Lawrence, David Higdon, and David van Dyk for their commentaries on our paper, and for raising many interesting points for discussion, ranging from practical questions related to the imple- mentation of our methodology to fundamental issues of the role and purpose of Bayesian analysis in science.
This is the Rejoinder to the 4 discussants' comments to our invited discussion paper Galaxy Formation: a Bayesian Uncertainty Analysis.