Publication details for Ian VernonJennings, David., Vernon, Ian R., Davis, Anne-Christine. & van de Bruck, Carsten. (2005). Bulk black holes radiating in non-Z_2 brane-world spacetimes. Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics 2005(04): 013.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1475-7516
- DOI: 10.1088/1475-7516/2005/04/013
- Keywords: extra-dimensions, early universe cosmology
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
- View in another repository - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
In this paper we present a general asymmetric brane model involving arbitrary energy transport to and from an embedded 4-D FRW universe. We derive a locally defined mass function for the 5D spacetime and describe its time evolution on the brane. We then specialise our model to the two cases of graviton production in the early universe and radiating black holes in the bulk.