Departmental Research Colloquium
Seminars are usually held on Wednesday at 15:00 in CM101, but you should check the seminar details for exceptions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this seminar series.
- 22 November 2017 15:00: Theta Series in Arithmetic and Geometry - Jens Funke, Durham University
- 8 February 2017 15:00: On the micro-to-macro limit for first-order traffic flow models on networks - Smita Sahu, Durham
- 2 November 2016 15:00: Deconvolution in well testing: From Least Squares to Bayesian Statistics - Jonathan Cumming, Durham
- 9 March 2016 13:00: Computer algebra off the beaten tracks - Kasper Peeters, Durham University
- 27 January 2016 15:00: Khovanov homology - Andrew Lobb, Mathematical Sciences, Durham
- 10 March 2010 16:30: Nuclear geometry - Paul Sutcliffe