Research Seminar Series
Geometry and Topology Seminar
Seminars are usually held on Thursday at 13:00 in CM221, but you should check the seminar details for exceptions. Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information about this seminar series.
- 26 October 2017 13:00: Knotted fields and real algebraic links - Benjamin Bode, Bristol University
- 9 November 2017 13:00: Knot concordance - JungHwan Park, MPIM Bonn
- 16 November 2017 13:00: tba - Selim Ghazouani, Warwick University
- 30 November 2017 13:00: Algebraic knots, braids and slice genus - Peter Feller, ETH Zurich
- 7 December 2017 13:00: Stable diffeomorphism of 4-manifolds - Daniel Kasprowski, Universitat Bonn
- 18 January 2018 13:00: The prescribed Weingarten curvatures problem in hyperbolic space - Daniel Ballesteros-Chavez, Durham
Information about seminars for the current academic year. For information on previous years' seminars please see the seminar archives pages.