Research Seminar Series
Seminars are usually held on Monday at 14:00 in CM221, but you should check the seminar details for exceptions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this seminar series.
- 9 October 2017 14:00: Towards Encrypted Inference for Arbitrary Models - Louis Aslett , Durham University
- 16 October 2017 14:00: - Emilie Dufresne, University of Nottingham
- 30 October 2017: - Matt Roberts, University of Bath
- 6 November 2017: - Joanne Knight, Lancaster University
- 13 November 2017: - Graeme Hickey, University of Liverpool
- 20 November 2017: - Peter Thwaites, University of Leeds
- 22 January 2018: - Sarah Heaps, Newcastle University
- 29 January 2018: - Christina Goldschmidt, University of Oxford
- 10 May 2018 16:00: - Haeran Cho, University of Bristol
Information about seminars for the current academic year. For information on previous years' seminars please see the seminar archives pages.