Seminars are usually held on Monday at 14:00 in CM221, but you should check the seminar details for exceptions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this seminar series.
- 11 November 2019 13:00: - Márton Balázs, University of Bristol
- 4 November 2019 13:00: - Karthik Bharath, University of Nottingham
- 28 October 2019 13:00: - Dinos Perakis
- 21 October 2019 13:00: - Sasha Sodin, Queen Mary University of London
- 14 October 2019 13:00: Network inference in genomics under censoring - Veronica Vinciotti, Brunel University London
- 7 October 2019 13:00: Linear competition processes on general graphs - Vadim Shcherbakov, Royal Holloway, University of London