Research Seminar Series
Maths HEP Lunchtime Seminars
Seminars are usually held on Friday at 13:00 in CM221, but you should check the seminar details for exceptions. Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this seminar series.
- 27 October 2017 13:00: Domain walls, anomalies and (de)confinement in quantum magnets and Yang-Mills theory - Tin Sulejmanpasic, ENS
- 3 November 2017 13:00: - Iñaki García Etxebarria, Max Planck Munich
- 10 November 2017 13:00: - Agnese Bissi, Harvard/Uppsala
- 17 November 2017 13:00: - Simon Wood, Cardiff
- 24 November 2017 13:00: - Lorenzo Bianchi, DESY
- 1 December 2017 13:00: - Robert Jefferson, AEI
- 8 December 2017 13:00: - Lotte Hollands, Heriot-Watt University
- 15 December 2017 13:00: - Florian Niedermann, Nottingham
Information about seminars for the current academic year. For information on previous years' seminars please see the seminar archives pages.