Research Seminar Series
Applied Mathematics Seminars
Seminars are usually held on Friday at 14:00 in CM219, but you should check the seminar details for exceptions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this seminar series.
This seminar series is the continuation of the Numerical Analysis Seminar series that ran until August 2016. This change of name reflects the broader interests of the Applied Mathematics group (note that the Mathematical and Theoretical Particle Physics group also has a seminar series).
- 13 October 2017 14:00: TBA - Marcus Waurick, University of Strathclyde
- 27 October 2017 14:00: TBA - Megan Griffin-Pickering, University of Cambridge
- 3 November 2017 14:00: TBA - Simon Cotter, University of Manchester
- 1 December 2017 14:00: TBA - Andrew Cumming, McGill University
- 15 December 2017 14:00: TBA - James Threlfall, University of St Andrews
Information about seminars for the current academic year. For information on previous years' seminars please see the seminar archives pages.