Research Seminar Series
Pure Maths Colloquium
Seminars are usually held on Monday at 16:00 in CM107, but you should check the seminar details for exceptions. Contact email@example.com for more information about this seminar series.
- 23 January 2017 16:00: Elliptic curves and the conjecture of Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer - Sarah Zerbes , University College London
- 30 January 2017 16:00: - Dan Ciubotaru, Oxford
- 6 February 2017 16:00: Fractal substitution tilings and applications to noncommutative geometry - Mike Whittaker, University of Glasgow
- 13 February 2017 16:00: - Alexander Strohmaier , Leeds
- 20 February 2017 16:00: - David Stewart , Newcastle
- 27 February 2017 16:00: - James Walton, Durham
- 6 March 2017 16:00: - Philipp Lampe , Bielefeld
- 13 March 2017 16:00: - Efthymios Sofos , Leiden University
- 15 May 2017 16:00: - Ulrike Tillmann, Oxford
Information about seminars for the current academic year. For information on previous years' seminars please see the seminar archives pages.