Research Seminar Series
Pure Maths Colloquium
Seminars are usually held on Monday at 16:00 in CM107, but you should check the seminar details for exceptions. Contact email@example.com for more information about this seminar series.
- 24 October 2016 16:00: Convergence of the Calabi flow - Kai Zheng, University of Warwick
- 31 October 2016 16:00: Real and rational systems of forms - Simon Myerson , Oxford
- 7 November 2016 16:00: - Denis Benois, University of Bordeaux
- 21 November 2016 16:00: - Sarah Rasmussen, Cambridge
- 28 November 2016 16:00: - Sarah Whitehouse, University of Sheffield
- 5 December 2016 16:00: - Martin Liebeck, Imperial College London
- 12 December 2016 16:00: - Johannes Nicaise, Imperial College London
- 15 May 2017 16:00: - Ulrike Tillmann, Oxford
Information about seminars for the current academic year. For information on previous years' seminars please see the seminar archives pages.