Publication details for Professor Ian LeighI. Leigh (2011). Damned if they do, Damned if they don’t: the European Court of Human Rights and the Protection of Religion from Attack. Res Publica 17(1): 55-73.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: ISSN: 1356-4765 (print version), 1572-8692 (electronic version)
- DOI: 10.1007/s11158-011-9143-5
- Keywords: Religious hatred and defamation law
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text