Dr Dimitrios Kagiaros - all publications
- Kagiaros, Dimitrios (2020). Book Review: Courting Gender Justice: Russia, Turkey, and the European Court of Human Rights. European Human Rights Law Review 1(2): 283-287.
Chapter in book
- Tzevelekos, V. & Kagiaros, D. (2020). The Case of the Eight Turkish Military Personnel who Sought Asylum in Greece after the Failed 2016 Coup in Turkey: Fair Trial as a Reason Precluding Non-Refoulement and (Stricto Sensu) Proportionality. In Human Rights in Times of Illiberal Democracies: Liber Amicorum in Memoriam of Stavros Tsakyrakis. Voyatzis, P., Tsirli, M. & Kiousopoulou, L. Nomiki Vivliothiki. 57-80.
- Kagiaros, Dimitrios (2019). Rape Crisis Centre v Secretary of State for the Home Department 2000 SC 527. In Scottish Feminist Judgments: (Re)Creating Law from the Outside In. Cowan, Sharon, Kennedy, Chloë & Munro, Vanessa Hart Publishing. 369-388.
- Kagiaros, Dimitrios (2019). Seán MacBride: A Life at the Frontline. In The Faces of Human Rights. McCall Smith K, Wouters J & Gomez Isa F Hart Publishing. 211-218.
- Kagiaros, Dimitrios (2019). Vulnerability as a Path to a ‘Social Minimum’? An Analysis of ECtHR Jurisprudence. In Specifying and Securing A Social Minimum in the Battle Against Poverty. Kotkas, Toomas, Leijten, Ingrid & Pennings, Frans Hart Publishing. 245-260.
- Kagiaros, Dimitrios (2019). When to Use European Consensus: Assessing the Differential Treatment of Minority Groups by the European Court of Human Rights. In Building Consensus on European Consensus. Tzevelekos, Vassilis & Kapotas, Panos Cambridge University Press. 283-310.
- Kagiaros, Dimitrios & Wyper, Amanda (2018). Protecting Whistleblowers: The Roles of Public and Private International Law. In Linkages and Boundaries in Private and Public International Law. Ruiz Abou-Nigm V, McCall-Smith K & French D Hart Publishing. 217-240.
- Kagiaros, Dimitrios (2019). Austerity Measures at the European Court of Human Rights: Can the Court Establish a Minimum of Welfare Provisions?. European Public Law 25(4): 535-558.
- Adam, Elisenda Casanas, Kagiaros, Dimitrios & Tierney, Stephen (2018). Democracy in Question? Direct Democracy in the European Union. European Constitutional Law Review 14(2): 261-282.
- Kagiaros, Dimitrios (2017). BPP Holdings Ltd and others v HMRC: Securing administrative justice in tax tribunals. British Tax Review. British Tax Review 5: 641.
- Kagiaros, Dimitrios (2016). Bédat v. Switzerland (Eur. Ct. H.R.). International Legal Materials 55(6): 1126.
- Kagiaros, Dimitrios (2015). Protecting ‘national security’ whistleblowers in the Council of Europe: an evaluation of three approaches on how to balance national security with freedom of expression. The International Journal of Human Rights 19(4): 408-428.
Other (Digital/Visual Media)
- Caird, Simson Jack, Daly, Tom, Grogan, Joelle & Kagiaros, Dimitrios (2019). UK Report 2018’ for the I·CONnect - Clough Center 2018 Global Review of Constitutional Law.