Dr Elizabeth O'Loughlin - all publications
- O'Loughlin, EA (2017). Kenya’s Constitution in a global context. International Journal of Constitutional Law
Chapter in book
- Kirkham, R & O'Loughlin, EA (2020). A Content Analysis of Judicial Decision-Making. In Routledge Handbook of Socio-Legal Theory and Methods. Creutzfeldt, N, Mason, M & McConnachie, K Routledge. 339-341.
- O'Loughlin, EA (2018). Decolonising Jurisprudence: Public Interest Standing in New Constitutional Orders. In The Unity of Public Law? Doctrinal, Theoretical and Comparative Perspectives. Elliot, M, Varuhas, JNE & Wilson Stark, S Oxford: Hart Publishing. 351-372.
- Kirkham, R & O'Loughlin, EA (2020). Judicial Review and Ombuds: A Systematic Analysis. Public Law 2020(4): 680-700.
- Thornhill, C, Calabria, C, Cespedes, R, Dagbanja, D & O'Loughlin, EA (2018). Legal pluralism? Indigenous rights as legal constructs. University of Toronto Law Journal 68(3): 440-493.
Other (Digital/Visual Media)
- Kirkham, R & O'Loughlin, EA (2018). What Do Judges Actually Do in Judicial Review? An Argument for Systematic Studies. Blog.
- Fahey, E, Odermatt, J & O'Loughlin, EA (2019). Whose Global law? Comparative, Regional and Cyber Approaches to Law-Making. London, UK, The City Law School.