Dr Federico Lupo-Pasini - all publications
- Federico Lupo-Pasini (2017). The Logic of Financial Nationalism: The Problems of Cooperation and the Role of International Law. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
Chapter in book
- Lupo-Pasini, Federico (2020). Financial Stability as a Common Concern of Humankind. In The Prospect of Common Concern of Humankind in International Law. Cottier, Thomas Cambridge University Press.
- Lupo-Pasini, Federico (2019). Banking Integration in ASEAN and the Challenges of Regulatory Cooperation. In ASEAN Law in the New Regional Economic Order: Global Trends and Shifting Paradigm. Hsieh, Pasha & Mercurio, Bryan Cambridge University Press. 129-148.
- Lupo-Pasini, Federico (2018). Emerging Regulatory Issues for Financial Services in the New Generation of FTAs. In China-European Union Investment Relationships: Towards a New Leadership in Global Investment Governance?. Chaisse, Julien Edward Elgar. 156-177.
- Federico Lupo-Pasini (2014). Monetary Policy Measures in Investment Law: The Uneasy Relationship between Monetary Stability and Investment Protection. In The Rule of Law in Monetary Affairs. Thomas Cottier, Rosa Maria Lastra, Christian Tietje & Lucia Satragno Cambridge University Press. 570-592.
- Lupo-Pasini, Federico (Accepted). Financial Inclusion and the 'War for Cash'. Law & Contemporary Problems
- Lupo-Pasini, Federico (2021). Monetary Transitions and Property Rights: Lessons from India's 2016 Demonetisation. Banking & Finance Law Review
- Lupo-Pasini, F (2020). Is it a wonderful life? Cashless societies and monetary exclusion. Review of Banking and Financial Law 40.
- Lupo-Pasini, Federico (2019). The Rise of Nationalism in International Finance: The Perennial Lure of Populism in International Financial Relations. Duke Journal of Comparative & International Law 30(1): 93-141.
- Federico Lupo-Pasini (2018). Financial Disputes in International Courts. Journal of International Economic Law 21(1): 1-30.
- Federico Lupo-Pasini (2017). Financial Stability in International Law. Melbourne Journal of International Law 18(1): 48-70.
- Federico Lupo-Pasini & Ross P. Buckley (2015). Global Systemic Risk and International Regulatory Coordination: Squaring Sovereignty and Financial Stability. American University International Law Review 30(4): 665-741.
- Federico Lupo-Pasini & Ross P. Buckley (2015). International Coordination in Cross-Border Bank Bail-ins: Problems and Prospects. European Business Organization Law Review 16(2): 203-226.
- Evan Gibson, Federico Lupo-Pasini & Ross P. Buckley (2015). Regulating Digital Financial Services Agents in Developing Countries to Promote Financial Inclusion. Singapore Journal of Legal Studies 26-45.
- Federico Lupo-Pasini (2013). Economic Stability and Economic Governance in the Euro Area: What the European Crisis Can Teach on the Limits of Economic Integration. Journal of International Economic Law 16(1): 211-256.
- Federico Lupo-Pasini (2012). Movement of Capital and Trade in Services: Distinguishing Myth from Reality Regarding the GATS and the Liberalization of the Capital Account. Journal of International Economic Law 15(2): 581-619.