Local Environment Special Issue with UN-Habitat
The papers in this special issue bring together the research and policy communities to examine the insights which are emerging from UN-Habitatʼs Cities and Climate Change Initiative (CCCI) and their implications for understanding and action on urban vulnerability, adaptation and resilience in response to climate change.
Silver, Bulkeley & Tuts
- Understanding Urban Vulnerability, Adaptation and Resilience in the Context of Climate Change
Bulkeley & Tuts
- Climate Change, Urban Vulnerability and Economic Development in Bobo-Dioulasso and Saint-Louis: Learning from Across Two African Cities
Silver, McEwan, Petrella & Baguian
- Vulnerability and Resilience to Climate Change in Sorsogon City, The Philippines: Learning from an Ordinary City?
Button, Mias-Mamonong, Barth & Rigg
- Formulating and Implementing Climate Change Laws and Policies in the Philippines, Mexico (Chiapas) and South Africa: A Local Government Perspective
Kehew, Kolisa, Rollo, Callejas & Alber
- The Local Governance of Climate Change: New Tools to Respond to Old Limitations in Esmeraldas, Ecuador
Luque, Edwards & Lalande
- Governing climate change for a just city: challenges and lessons from Maputo, Mozambique
Castan-Broto, Oballa & Junior