Addison Wheeler Fellowships
the IAS has launched recruitment of the Addison Wheeler Fellowship (AWF). The University seeks to fill up to 3 Fellowships with researchers who are in the early stages of expanding their independent research profile. There are no residency or nationality restrictions to the Addison Wheeler Fellowships.
The deadline for applications is 7th February, 2020.
(19 Dec 2019) » More about Addison Wheeler Fellowships
ESRC Northern Ireland and North East Doctoral Training Partnership (DTP) - Postdoctoral Fellowship Scheme
Six ESRC Postdoctoral Fellowships are available via a competitive process led by the NINE Doctoral Training Partnership. The Fellowships will commence on 1st October, 2020.
The full details of the scheme, including the Application Form, Call Specification, FAQs and details on how to apply are available on the NINE DTP website.
The scheme is being advertised nationally by the ESRC.
The deadline for applications to NINE DTP is 4:00pm on 23rd March, 2020. However, as in the 2019 competition, we have a deadline for expressions of interest for candidates to submit a CV and 2-page proposal to their chosen department in advance to allow departments to appropriately manage demand and select the very best applicants.
Funding Call: Leverhulme Early Career Fellowship Scheme
The Department welcomes applications for the 2020 round of the Leverhulme Early Career Fellowship scheme. As this scheme is highly competitive, we ask that:
- All potential candidates provide an outline proposal (2 pages) and CV by January 7th - please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial feedback will be provided by January 10th from the DoR/DDR
- Full proposals using the Leverhulme proforma are requested by January 22nd
- Proposals will be reviewed and ranked and the top applications submitted to the Faculty process for peer review and feedback on January 29th
- The Faculty will select proposals to take forward for submission and provide feedback for candidates to develop their proposals for submission by the deadline of 27th February, 2020