This page lists events with which English Studies staff and students are directly involved (staff and students should email firstname.lastname@example.org to add an event here). To find English related events in Durham or in the local region organised outside of the Department, see our North East English Events newsletter.
Staging Domestic Violence: Shakespeare's 'Othello' and Middleton's 'Yorkshire Tragedy'
A staff and postgraduate research seminar.
Gary Taylor, is General Editor of the Oxford editions of Shakespeare's Complete Works (1986) and of the Collected Works of "our other Shakespeare," Thomas Middleton (2008), which won the Modern Language Association's biennial prize for a Distinguished Scholarly edition (2009). He is also general editor of two series published by Palgrave, "Signs of Race" and "History of Text Technologies".
Contact email@example.com for more information about this event.
English Events Newsletter
Are you interested in literature, books and culture? Subscribe to our monthly listings of English events taking place across the North East.
READ: Research in English At Durham. #books #writing #bookchat from the UK's top Department of English @durham_uni.
- Our next #NELiteratureEvents: Shakespeare and the King’s Men: Theatre History as Endgame https://t.co/PwrUo7pTg8
Tweeted 1 hour ago
- New publication: Engaging the museum space : mobilizing visitor engagement with digital content creation. https://t.co/GMJWX0K8DY
Tweeted 3 hours ago
- Happening later today: Tales of Space and Time: H.G. Wells and Victorian time travel https://t.co/PwrUo7pTg8 #NELiteratureEvents
Tweeted 4 hours ago
- Take a trip through time with #HGWells #sciencefiction and @ProfSJJames tonight at 6.15 https://t.co/BZCCNDq7oH
Tweeted 5 hours ago
- RT @PalaceGreenLib: #HearingVoicesDU event tonight, Inner speech and the voices within. 17:30 FREE entry but please register for a place ht…
Tweeted 6 hours ago