This page lists events with which English Studies staff and students are directly involved (staff and students should email email@example.com to add an event here). To find English related events in Durham or in the local region organised outside of the Department, see our North East English Events newsletter.
Staging Domestic Violence: Shakespeare's 'Othello' and Middleton's 'Yorkshire Tragedy'
A staff and postgraduate research seminar.
Gary Taylor, is General Editor of the Oxford editions of Shakespeare's Complete Works (1986) and of the Collected Works of "our other Shakespeare," Thomas Middleton (2008), which won the Modern Language Association's biennial prize for a Distinguished Scholarly edition (2009). He is also general editor of two series published by Palgrave, "Signs of Race" and "History of Text Technologies".
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this event.
English Events Newsletter
Are you interested in literature, books and culture? Subscribe to our monthly listings of English events taking place across the North East.
READ: Research in English At Durham. #books #writing #bookchat from the UK's top Department of English @durham_uni.
- RT @durhambookfest: Still time to sign up for this brilliant opportunity for 15-23 yr olds! https://t.co/uza9esC2En
Tweeted 47 minutes ago
- The Minimalist Literary Aesthetic and Current Forms of Communication in the English… https://t.co/9vnxJqFdeZ https://t.co/qjt2bP7CQo
Tweeted 4 hours ago
- Some interesting marginalia to decipher. Anyone got any ideas what it is? https://t.co/QUmRHk44Tm
Tweeted 5 hours ago
- RT @PalaceGreenLib: TODAY, FREE #SommeDurham talk, 6-7pm, Gary Sheffield - The Significance of the Battle of the Somme. Book FREE at https:…
Tweeted 7 hours ago
- Wonderful talk last night by @AbigailSteed on Cuthbert and @durhamcathedral. Podcast coming soon. Meantime see #LateSummerLectures for more.
Tweeted 8 hours ago