We host a large number of conferences, lectures and seminars each year, many of them open to the public. If you are from outside the University and want to get first word on what's happening, subscribe to our North East Literature Events newsletter. If you are a staff member or student and want to add your event to this page, and publicise it via the Department's social media and beyond, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staging Domestic Violence: Shakespeare's 'Othello' and Middleton's 'Yorkshire Tragedy'
A staff and postgraduate research seminar.
Gary Taylor, is General Editor of the Oxford editions of Shakespeare's Complete Works (1986) and of the Collected Works of "our other Shakespeare," Thomas Middleton (2008), which won the Modern Language Association's biennial prize for a Distinguished Scholarly edition (2009). He is also general editor of two series published by Palgrave, "Signs of Race" and "History of Text Technologies".
Contact email@example.com for more information about this event.
English Events Newsletter
Are you interested in literature, books and culture? Subscribe to our monthly listings of English events taking place across the North East.
READ: Research in English At Durham. #books #writing #bookchat from the UK's top Department of English @durham_uni.
- Our next #NELiteratureEvents newsletter will be out soon. Subscribe for forthcoming #books #literature #culture… https://t.co/SKJi85G77M
Tweeted 1 hour ago
- Call for Presenters: Late Summer Public Lectures 2017 https://t.co/IXM6fwNPhu https://t.co/BTt28b6qpa
Tweeted 3 hours ago
- Medieval storytelling: Forthcoming conference @UniYork with deadline for proposals this Friday. https://t.co/O66j2Id6T6
Tweeted 5 hours ago
- RT @PoetryBookSoc: Shape the future of poetry at the #NorthernPoetrySymposium on the 9th May @Sage_Gateshead! Book now @NCLA_tweets >…
Tweeted 6 hours ago
- Exciting news: unlocking the creativity of the next generation. https://t.co/qGnwf0HV1y
Tweeted 9 hours ago