This page lists events with which English Studies staff and students are directly involved (staff and students should email firstname.lastname@example.org to add an event here). To find English related events in Durham or in the local region organised outside of the Department, see our North East English Events newsletter.
Staging Domestic Violence: Shakespeare's 'Othello' and Middleton's 'Yorkshire Tragedy'
A staff and postgraduate research seminar.
Gary Taylor, is General Editor of the Oxford editions of Shakespeare's Complete Works (1986) and of the Collected Works of "our other Shakespeare," Thomas Middleton (2008), which won the Modern Language Association's biennial prize for a Distinguished Scholarly edition (2009). He is also general editor of two series published by Palgrave, "Signs of Race" and "History of Text Technologies".
Contact email@example.com for more information about this event.
English Events Newsletter
Are you interested in literature, books and culture? Subscribe to our monthly listings of English events taking place across the North East.
READ: Research in English At Durham. #books #writing #bookchat from the UK's top Department of English @durham_uni.
- April Flower: A ‘common minstrel’?—NOT William Smith of Headingley https://t.co/JrGInGuMMz https://t.co/Ljd3oB8hO1
Tweeted 7 hours ago
- For Kicks (Poetry reading, 4th May) https://t.co/b3znVwmzfQ https://t.co/S4f6NW4Onh
Tweeted 10 hours ago
- How do we really sense the dead? Free talk in #Durham next week https://t.co/hXxFYnYkG4 https://t.co/LUhhcIWe6o
Tweeted 11 hours ago
- For Kicks (Poetry reading, 4th May) https://t.co/tShXgzCX0b https://t.co/KBSKQR318l
Tweeted 13 hours ago
- RT @UniofNewcastle: The @NCLA_tweets Newcastle #Poetry Festival returns from 5-7 May, Info on line-up and tickets: https://t.co/jMgf2eeRdV
Tweeted 14 hours ago