Publication details for Professor Iain StewartXiang, Y. & Stewart, I.A. (2011). Bipancyclicity in k-ary n-cubes with faulty edges under a conditional fault assumption. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems 22(9): 1506-1513.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1045-9219
- DOI: 10.1109/TPDS.2011.22
- Keywords: Interconnection networks. k-ary n-cubes. Fault-tolerance. Bipancyclicity.
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We prove that a k-ary 2-cube Q^k_2 with 3 faulty edges but where every vertex is incident with at least 2 healthy edges is bipancyclic, if k \geq 3, and k-pancyclic, if k \geq 5 is odd (these results are optimal). We go on to show that when k \geq 4 is even and n \geq 3, any k-ary n-cube Q^k_n with at most 4n − 5 faulty edges so that every vertex is incident with at least 2 healthy edges is bipancyclic, and that this result is optimal.