Publication details for Professor Iain StewartKuo, C.-N. & Stewart, I.A. (2016). Edge-pancyclicity and edge-bipancyclicity of faulty folded hypercubes. Theoretical Computer Science 627: 102-106.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 0304-3975
- DOI: 10.1016/j.tcs.2016.02.029
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
- View in another repository - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
Let F v and Fe be sets of faulty vertices and faulty edges, respectively, in the folded
hypercube FQn so that |F v | + |Fe | ≤ n − 2, for n ≥ 2. Choose any fault-free edge e. If n ≥ 3
then there is a fault-free cycle of length l in FQn containing e, for every even l ranging from
4 to 2n −2|F v |; if n ≥ 2 is even then there is a fault-free cycle of length l in FQn containing
e, for every odd l ranging from n + 1 to 2n − 2|F v | − 1.