Dr Mariacarmela Montesanto
Research Associate in the Department of Archaeology
(email at email@example.com)
- Burial customs
- Functional analysis
- Northern Levant
- Pottery analysis
- South-Eastern Anatolia
- Yener, A. & Ingman, T. A. (Forthcoming). 12th century BC Painted Pottery at Alalakh: Local Development and Foreign Contact. Celebrating 15th years of excavations at Alalalh/Tell Atchana, Peeters.
- (Submitted). More than a pile of sherds: functional analysis and social behaviour during Late Bronze-Early Iron Age Alalakh.
- Horejs, B., Schwall, C., Müller, V., Luciani, M., Ritter, M., Guidetti, M. Salisbury, R., Höflmayer, F. & Bürge, T. (2018). Evidence of Transformation: The Early Iron Age Aegeanizing Pottery Assemblage at Alalakh. 10th ICAANE, Vienna, Harrassowitz Verlag.
- (2018). The Iron Age pottery from Alalakh/Tell Atchana: a morphological and functional analysis. PhD.
- (2018). Fall of Troy: the legend and the facts. The Conversation
- 2017: Peet Travel Award
- 2016: Andrew Sherratt Memorial Fund
- 2015: The Vrowny Hankey Memorial Fund