Prof Jennifer Price
Emeritus Professor in the Department of Archaeology
- Archaeological glass studies
- Archaeology of production processes
- Archaeology of trade and exchange
- Artefact studies
- Continuing education
- Roman provincial archaeology
Chapter in book
- MacMahon, A. & Price, J. (2005). Glass-working and Glassworkers in Cities and Towns. In Roman Working Lives and Urban Living. MacMahon, A. & Price, J. Oxford: Oxbow Books. 167-190.
- J. Price (2004). Romano-British and early post-Roman glass vessels. In Trethurgy excavations at Trethurgy Round, St Austell community and status in Roman and post-Roman Cornwall. H Quinnell Cornwall: Cornwall County Council. 85-92.
- Price, J. (2003). Broken bottles and quartz-sand: glass production in Yorkshire and the North in the Roman period. In Aspects of industry in Roman Yorkshire and the North. Wilson, P. R. & Price, J. Oxford: Oxbow. 81-93.
- A Price, H Cool & S Cottam (2002). The glass. In Cataractonium: Roman Catterick and its hinterland. Excavations and research 1958-1997. PR Wilson York: English Heritage. CBA Rsearch Report 128: 207-259.
- Price J (2000). Late Roman glass vessels in Britain, from AD350 to 410 and beyond. In Glass in Britain and Ireland, AD350-1100. Price, J. London: The British Museum. 127: 1-31.
- Price J & S. Cottam (1998). Romano-British Glass Vessels: a handbook. In Practical Handbook in Archaeology. York: Council for British Archaeology. 14.
- Price J (1998). The social context of glass production in Roman Britain. In The Prehistory and History of Glassmaking Technology. McCray, P. 331-348.
- Price J & H.E.M. Cool (1995). Roman glass vessels from excavations in Colchester, 1971-85. Colchester.