Members of the Evolutonary Anthropology Research Group publish widely and frequently in a range of journals including Nature, Science, PNAS, Journal of Human Evolution and Proceedings of the Royal Society B, as well as single-author and edited books. Below are listed key publications by Evolutionary Anthropology Research Group members (indicated in bold). Please see individual staff pages for full lists of publications.
- Capellini, Isabella, Nunn, Charles L. & Barton, Robert A. (2015). Microparasites and placental invasiveness in eutherian mammals. PLoS One 10(7): e0132563.
- Wiedemann, D., Burt, D.M., Hill, R.A. & Barton, R.A. (2015). Red clothing increases perceived dominance, aggression and anger. Biology Letters 11: 20150166
- Carr, K., Kendal, R.L. & Flynn, E.G. (2016). Eureka!: What is innovation, how does it develop, and who does it? Child Development
- Vale, G., Flynn, E., Pender, L., Price, E., Whiten, A., Lambeth, P., Schapiro, S. & Kendal, R. (2016). Robust retention and transfer of tool construction techniques in chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes). The Journal of Comparative Psychology 130(1): 24-35..
- Lintulaakso, K. & Kovarovic, K. (2016). Diet and locomotion, but not body size, differentiate mammal communities in worldwide tropical ecosystems. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology 454: 20-29.
- Rickard, I.J. (2016). The Developmental Origins of Health and Disease: Adaptation Reconsidered. In Evolutionary Thinking in Medicine: From Research to Policy and Practice. Alvergne, A., Jenkinson, C. & Faurie, C. Cham: Springer. 75-88
- Setchell, J. M., Richards, S., Abbott, K. M. & Knapp, L. A. (2016). Mate-guarding by male mandrills (Mandrillus sphinx) is associated with female MHC genotype. Behavioral Ecology
- Williams, S.T., Williams, K.S., Joubert, C.J. & Hill, R.A. (2016). The impact of land reform on the status of large carnivores in Zimbabwe. PeerJ 4: e1537.
- Nowak, K., Richards, S., le Roux, A. & Hill, R. A. (2016). The influence of live-capture on the risk perceptions of habituated samango monkeys. Journal of Mammalogy
- Offord, M., Gill, R. & Kendal, J.R. (2016). Leadership between decks: a synthesis and development of engagement and resistance theories of leadership based on evidence from practice in Royal Navy warships. Leadership & Organization Development Journal 37(2): 289-304.
- Stubbersfield, J., Flynn, E.G. & Tehrani, J.J. (Accepted). Chicken Tumours and a Fishy Revenge: Evidence for Emotional Content Bias in the Cumulative Recall of Urban Legends. Journal of Cognition and Culture
- Graça da Silva, S. & Tehrani, J. J. (2016). Comparative phylogenetic analyses uncover the ancient roots of Indo-European folktales. Royal Society Open Science 3(1): 150645.
- Buck, T.J. & Vidarsdottir, U.S. (2009). Craniofacial evolution in Polynesia: a geometric morphometric study of population diversity. American Journal of Physical Anthropology (48): 99.
- Elton, S. (2016). Palaeoenvironmental and sea level change. In International Encyclopedia of Primatology. Fuentes, A. Wiley-Blackwell.
- Elton, S. (2016). Pliocene primates. In International Encyclopedia of Primatology. Fuentes, A. Wiley-Blackwell.