Act with Integrity
4.4.1 In order to uphold this commitment we will:
- Be honest and truthful.
- Conduct activities in line with appropriate policies, relevant legislation and statutory requirements.
- Declare interests and appropriately manage possible conflicts.
- Safeguard the University's assets, physical and intellectual, including information and confidential discussions.
- Be transparent, fair and consistent in decision-making.
- Be accountable for University activities, stewardship of public funds and the extent to which key performance targets and objectives have been met.
- Maintain independence in engaging with outside parties.
- Provide a safe environment for work and study.
- Promote a sense of personal responsibility to raise matters of concern appropriately.
4.4.2 Associated policies and procedures (some are only available internally):